Welcome to Lysh Hair Salon located in beautiful Fernie, British Columbia at 461A 2nd Avenue. We pride ourselves as the premier destination for the latest styles and techniques in haircuts, hair colors, up-do’s, perms and bridal services. Enjoy our modern boutique. From the moment you walk in you will be pampered leaving you relaxed, rejuvenated and thrilled about your choice to visit our professional stylists.
We promise to help you achieve the “YOU” you want to be!
Lysh opened February of 2014 under the vision of owner Sarah LeNeveu.
It was her mission to find a core group of dedicated and talented professional stylists who shared her views of ensuring the customers are wowed over the undeniably unique services and products provided.
What that means for you is the latest trends and styles from professionals who will tailor their services to meet your individual needs and make sure you leave more than just satisfied but ecstatic about your choice to visit Lysh Hair Salon.
Lysh Hair Salon is a boutique hair salon that will have something for everyone. Come see us to get completely pampered whether it is for a quick haircut, complete hair makeover or a bridal session, we can do it all.
Enjoy the modern luxuries provided to all our clients such as massage chairs in our waiting area, complimentary beverages and snacks; or how how about watching your favourite show on our HDTV’s built into each hair stations mirror. Recently, we have partnered with Crumbs Cakery here in Fernie and receive fresh goods every week for our clients to enjoy!
A courtesy “before and after” photograph is offered with any service provided.
Relax, have fun and enjoy everything Lysh Hair Salon has to offer.
And be sure to follow us on Instagram @lyshhairsalon for our must up to date happenings.
Covid-19 Salon Protocol
Lysh Hair Salon is excited to be back open and serving our clients! In order to preform our hair magic as safely as possible we ask that you please read and follow our new safety protocols
Booking and arriving to your appointment:
- We ask that all our guests arrive on time and kindly wait outside of the salon as our lounge and massage chairs our currently closed. We will provide regularly sanitized chairs on the sidewalk area whenever possible.
- Clients should always come to appointments alone. We will invite you in after the current client service is complete and we have properly sanitized our service area. Exceptions are granted if the client is a child or someone in need of extra assistance and a parent or guardian is required. Please notify us in advance so we can make proper arrangements as we have a new occupancy limit in the salon.
- While visiting Lysh Hair Salon you will be required to wear a clean face mask. If you do not have a face-mask we would be happy to provide you one at an additional cost.
- Before entering the salon you will be required to sanitize your hands at our hand sanitation station. Optional Gloves our also available for your safety.
- Our salon may look a little different at the moment as our beverage station, magazine selections, make-up testers, massage chairs, washrooms, waiting areas and coat hangers are closed. We also ask that you please leave your belongings at home or in your vehicle.
- We ask that all clients book online, through email or by phone at this time.
- At time of booking your appointment and prior to entering the salon please be aware that we may ask you covid-19 screening questions and take your temperature with a touch-less thermometer.
During your appointment:
- We strive to provide the same superb experience you have come to know from Lysh Hair Salon and their talented stylists. At this time however we are unable to offer make-up touch-ups after services or ear piercings.
- We ask that you always follow social distancing practice and follow the directions of our stylists. We now have a strict occupancy limit of four guests at a time.
- Our stylist will be wearing masks during all services for their own safety as well as the safety of our guests. They may also be wearing gloves when practical. Aprons and gloves will be changed between each client and hands will be washed and sanitized when coming to work, before and after breaks, after handling money or common tools and between every client.
- As always guests will receive clean towels and capes for every service.
- If you are planning to purchase retail products outside of an appointment we ask that you please call ahead so we can have your order ready for pick-up at a convenient and pre-determined time.
Our Cleaning Procedures
- All tools. sinks, chairs, client service areas and high touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected between every client
- All common areas including washrooms, front desks, light switches, and equipment are cleaned on a regular and stringent basis
- We have closed one of our hair washing sinks to help maintain social distancing
- All staff have recently completed their Barbacide and Beautysafe courses to ensure the maintaining of a safe workplace for all
We hope you understand that the Lysh experience will be different, but we will still strive to leave you with an experience that will make you look and feel amazing!
As per the provincial health officer and the BC CDC both clients and staff must not enter the premises if they have any of the following conditions
- anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, must self-isolate at home for a minimum of 10 days
- anyone under the direction of the provincial health officer to self-isolate must follow those instructions
- anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada, or who is a contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case, is to self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms